Thứ Tư, 18 tháng 7, 2018

The top review 2 star Razor Dirt Quad - Black on amazon

Not satisfied with the product. By John-Everett Kendall on April 23, 2018 Verified Purchase
Just bought this and it was “used” but supposed to be new with the exception of the packaging. Upon opening the four wheeler we found there was a hole in the side of the seat. The biggest bummer was the fact that even after charging it for 14 hours after recieiving it the longest it will last is about 5 minutes running. Very disappointed! I charged it again for a day and got the same results!!

The battery and electronics are total crap By Bob Zeliff on May 15, 2018
I bought this because it looked like a quality toy. My grand daughter used it for 1 hr ( two battery charges) and it worked well. She visited us two weeks latter and the battery would not hold a charge. Ordered new batteries ( 1 hr complicated install) and it would not run right. Jerkie stop and go... She refused to ride it at all the rest of the year.
This year I had to order another set of batteries, now the engine will not run at all.
I'm tired of spending time and money on this toy.
There is now way to diagnose this with our buy a new electronic controller and new trottle assembly.. Not sure that spending this time and money would fix it.

The electronics are total crap! Not sure why this is priced $1000 higher than the ... By Paul B. on September 18, 2014
Not sure why this is priced $1000 higher than the normal Red Razor quad unless it has a regenerative battery charge capability while coasting. The two 12V batteries in series have a low operating life span. I was able to get about 20 charges on them and then had to replace. At least the batteries are available at a reasonable price.

Terrible Customer Service By spinx on April 15, 2018 Verified Purchase
The quad's frame is solid but the quality of the batteries is terrible and the customer service is even worse. I'm a mechanical engineer by trade who spends a lot of time dealing with electrical systems and components so when I tested the batteries and found them unable to hold a charge, I was disappointed to say the least. I called up the phone number for customer service expecting Razor to offer to replace these and I got someone from India who told me that I must not be doing something correctly. Please charge the batteries overnight and try again. After I explained that I had already done this several times and the longest life we get out of them is 10-15 minutes, I was then told that my son must either be too heavy or the terrain is too rough. I proceeded to inform them that my 45 pound 5 year old was plenty light enough and that flat asphalt neighborhoods roads shouldn't be causing that much energy to be expended. "I'm very sorry to hear about your situation but the battery life is only 20-30 minutes" was the comment I received. I informed the individual that instead of toting the company line they should research the products they're supposed to be supporting and hung up. What an awful experience after spending $400. Plan on spending $50-$60 on better batteries if you're going to make this purchase.

Battery dies fast! By Cajundude on April 10, 2017 Verified Purchase
3 months old and it won't hold a charge for more than 10 minutes on pavement and 5 minutes on grass with my 50lb 7 year old. The battery low light has never came on. It just starts bogging down and he can barely drive it back to plug it in.

It's a fun toy for my 8 year old By mikelewis on July 16, 2016 Verified Purchase
It's a fun toy for my 8 year old. It's plenty fast and the battery charge lasts a surprisingly long time (maybe 4 hours of start/stop use). Mine looked to have been returned and had several scuffs on it, but it was not so bad that I returned it. Still, a little disappointing to pay new price for what was essentially a used product (one star off for that). A word of caution - be ready to tinker with this thing. Nothing seems to stay together very well. Bolts around the wheels and constantly getting loose and the break system is touchy and needs a lot of attention. I ended up replacing the break pad with one that I made from PVC material because the original one wore away in two weeks. My PVC break pad has been MUCH better than the original. Over time, I think I have replaced most of the bolts on the insides of the wheels with better ones. (one star off for the poor break system and loose parts)

Old great grandson and had to return it because it isn't ...By Annette Davis on January 4, 2018 Verified Purchase
Before you buy one, call your local Police and ask them if it is street legal. I bought one for my 10 yr. old great grandson and had to return it because it isn't street legal where the live. I had a disappointed little boy and it was my fault for not doing my homework. So please do your homework before buying .

Quality? poor came with broken part By Justin on December 13, 2017 Verified Purchase
when received inner tube in tire front left was flat and did not hold air damages from being built bc itr was a tiny hole if I wanted to get it fixed I had to send the whole quad back in

Got it for my son's birthday battery stopped charging after ... By ksn on November 27, 2016 Got it for my son's birthday battery stopped charging after 4 months company wouldn't replace it told me to but a new battery expensive junk don't buy

Breaks didn't last long..... By Melissa Torres on May 27, 2018 Verified Purchase
Great little four wheeler for a young beginner. The only problem we have is now the breaks don't work and the bolt comes out holding the front tires aligned - electric scooter for kids. We have had it for just over a month, poor quality overall.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét